[Glogtober 24] inspiring rpg art

This is doing this challenge. expect around 6 of these. Prompts are here https://glass-candles.blogspot.com/2024/09/glogtober-24.html 

An inspiring piece of art for my elfgaming is the Wanderer above the Sea of Fog by Caspar David Friedrich. 

From wikipedia

The part that inspires me is not what is shown, but is hidden. under all that fog could be a frozen wastes, green plains or a bustling city. There is a mystery to the painting and I want to bring that sense of mystery to my rpg games. The big goal with my GMing is I want my players, if they want to go anywhere, it will be fun. Will it be masterfully prepped? no, but it does not matter. My aim is for my players and myself to be surprised on where on the seven planes we end up. I want the fog to be fun.

What am I doing?

The prompts I got other than this is, Spooky Halloween monsters, Esoteric orders and creeds, MMORPG, this prompt of Real art inspiring my rpg practise, City procedure and fantastic transport. I aim for at least 2 a week. Anyways, have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every system teaches you something. Even bad ones.

Everything-as-XP (my home game)